4650 Mansfield St
San Diego, CA 92116
6:00pm (Newcomers meeting)
6:30pm “Free To Be Me” Women’s Group
MEET IN ROOM D
• Is for families and friends of alcoholics.
• Is a separate fellowship from Alcoholics Anonymous (AA).
• Al-Anon is based on the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions adapted from AA.
• Is compatible with professional treatment.
• Attend meetings on a regular basis.
• Make telephone contact with other members.
• Read Al-Anon/Alateen literature.
• Have a sponsor.
• Apply the Twelve Steps of recovery to their lives.
• Become involved in Al-Anon service work.
• Give advice.
• Indulge in gossip or criticism.
• Discuss members’ religious beliefs, or lack of them.
• Endorse or oppose any cause, therapy, or treatment.
For more info or if you need someone to speak with, please visit… http://www.alanonsandiego.org/contact_us/